First things first – your privacy is important to us. We know they all say that, but frankly we mean it. We started Tilly because we know how hard and personal a fertility journey can be, and we’re committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you give us. You’ve placed your trust in us by using Tilly’s services and we value that trust. We act in our customers’ interest and we are transparent about the processing of your personal data.
Tilly offers services related to fertility through our own websites and mobile apps, as well as through other online platforms such as partners’ websites and social media. Why point that out, you ask? Well, here’s the thing. All the information that follows applies to not one, not two, but all of these platforms. Several platforms - one privacy statement.
This one privacy statement applies to any kind of information we collect through these platforms or other means connected to these platforms (such as contacting our customer service team via email). It makes for a lot less tedious reading.
We might amend the Privacy Statement from time to time. If you care about your privacy, visit this page regularly and you’ll know exactly where you stand. If we make changes to the Privacy Statement that have an impact on you (for example, if we intend to process your personal data for other purposes than communicated in the past in this Privacy Statement), we will notify you of these changes before we use your data in any new way.
Sad but necessary bit: If you disagree with this Privacy Statement, you should discontinue using our services. If you agree with our Privacy Statement, then you’re all set to gain tools to facilitate your fertility journey.
What kind of personal data does Tilly collect?
We can’t enable you to create an account, track fertility related data, review a fertility clinic, interact with other users or order a product or service from us without information, so when you use our services there are certain pieces of information we ask for. This is pretty basic stuff – your name, contact details, but also information relating to your fertility, and in relevant cases also your payment information. We also collect information about how you use our service. Also, if you want to get in touch with our customer service or if you answer a survey we will collect and process data about you. In addition to this, we also collect information from your computer, phone, tablet or other devices that you are using to access our services. This includes the IP address, the browser you use, and your language settings. There are also situations in which we receive information about you from others or automatically collect other information. This is the basic overview of the information we collect, but if you’d like to know more, we go into a lot more detail below.
Why does Tilly collect and use your personal data?
The main reason we ask you for personal details is a pretty good one – it’s to ensure you get the best service possible. Tilly’s aim is to give you a better understanding of your fertility and to help support you in your choices - to do this we need to know a few things about you.
We also use your personal data to contact you and to inform you of the latest fertility information and updates about Tilly and our services which we believe may be of interest to you. There are other uses too – if you’d like to find out what they are, read on for a more detailed explanation.
How does Tilly share your data with third parties?
Tilly does NOT sell or rent your personal data. However, there are different parties integrated into Tilly’s services in various ways and for various reasons. There are some parties which can receive some of your data, which are parties we involve to provide you with Tilly’s services. This includes for example financial institutions, digital suppliers, labs, companies that Tilly act as a reseller for subsidiaries of Tilly’s corporate family or in some cases, if we are required by applicable law, governmental or other authorities. Fertility health is important to Tilly and we are determined to contribute to fertility research, which is why your data (anonymized) can be used and shared with research institutions. Below we’ll go into more detail about how information you share with us can be used and exchanged with these parties. Read more below.
How does Tilly process communications that you may send to other users?
Tilly does in some cases allow users to exchange messages directly. Tilly can e.g. help you and other users to exchange information regarding evaluations of a fertility clinic, directing all communications through Tilly. This service is only available if a user that has created an evaluation has agreed to answer questions from other users. If you want to find out more, read on here.
How does Tilly make use of mobile devices?
We offer versions of our regular website that have been optimised for mobile and tablet browsing. This works in much the same way as our website, but they also allow you to use our location services when these are available. In addition, Tilly is offering apps through which we also collect and process personal data. Read more below.
How does Tilly make use of social media?
The use of social media services may be integrated with Tilly’s services in various ways, which will enable us to collect some of your personal data or the social media provider receiving some of your information. If you’d like to learn more about how this information is used and exchanged, read on.
What security and retention procedures does Tilly put in place to safeguard your personal data?
We observe appropriate and adequate procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of, personal data that we process. Read more below.
How does Tilly treat personal data of children?
Unless indicated otherwise, Tilly is a service you are only allowed to use if you are over 18 years of age. We only process information about children with the consent of the parents or legal guardians or when the information is provided to use by the parents or legal guardian. If we become aware that we process information of a child under 18 years old without the valid consent of a parent or guardian, we reserve the right to delete it.
How can you control the personal data you have given to Tilly?
You always have the right to review the personal data we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us to the email address stated below. If you want to find out more about your rights to control your personal data, read more below.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data on the Tilly website and apps?
Tilly TTC AB, located in Stockholm, Sweden, controls the processing of personal data on its websites and mobile apps.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or about our processing of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer via email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you.
READ MORE: What kind of data does Tilly collect?
Here’s a more indepth look at the information we collect.
Personal data you give to us.
Tilly collects and uses information which you provide to us. When you create an account to use our Apps, to order a test, to create an evaluation of a clinic or to ask another user a question, you are (as a minimum) asked for your name and email address.
If you are creating a clinic evaluation we will collect the information from you included in your review.
Depending on the service you are using we may also ask for your telephone number, payment information, date of birth and/or social security number and address or other relevant data.
Creating a user account allows you to use Tilly’s services fully and to benefit from other features only available to account holders.
When you order a fertility test or when using the apps we might ask you about fertility related information such as diagnoses, previous treatments etc. If you use our apps to track data we will collect the data you input such as medications, moods, personal notes etc. According to article 9 of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), such Personal Data is to be considered Sensitive Data. Please note that by creating or using your account for any of our apps or to purchase any Fertility related service, such as the Fertility Checkup, you consent to Tilly handling Sensitive Information about you.
If you need to get in touch with our customer service team, or reach out to us through other means (such as through social media, or communicating with another user) we will collect information from you there too.
There are also other instances where you’ll provide us with information. For example, if you’re browsing with your mobile device, you could be asked to allow Tilly to see your current location or grant access to your contact details – this helps us provide you with the best possible service and experience (for example, to see clinics in your proximity).
You can decide to participate in sharing your story, post something in any of our public forums, newsletters, referral programs or sweepstakes, and doing this will also mean providing us with personal data. In addition to that, you can provide us with feedback or ask for help with using Tilly’s services.
Tilly is determined to contribute to better reproductive and mental health and this also means contributing to research within these fields. By signing up for Tilly’s services you consent to the use of your (anonymized) data for research purposes. You can always select to withdraw this consent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by actively deselecting this option when in the apps.
Personal data you give us about others.
Personal data we collect automatically.
Even if you don’t end up using a specific service (and when you do), when you visit our website we automatically collect certain information. This includes your IP address, the date and time you accessed our services, the hardware, software or internet browser you use and information about your computer’s operating system, like application versions and your language settings. We also collect information about clicks and which pages have been shown to you.
If you are using a mobile device, we collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, and other system activity. When you use Tilly’s services our system registers through which means you have made your reservation or entered Tilly’s websites and/or apps.
Personal data we receive from other sources.
It’s not just the things you tell us, though – we may also receive information about you from other sources. These include business partners, such as affiliate partners and labs, suppliers, subsidiaries of the Tilly’s corporate family and other affiliates of the Tilly TTC AB’s corporate family (for a full overview of Tilly’s structure and affiliates please email us at email@example.com) and other independent third parties, and anything we get from them may be combined with information provided by you.
We also integrate third party service providers to facilitate payment for services we are charging for. These service providers share payment information so we can administer and handle your purchase, making sure you get the service you are ordering.
We may also receive information about you to serve you more relevant advertisement for example additional cookie data made available to Tilly by social media partners. Please read under Why does Tilly collect and use your personal data? for more information. When you link your Tilly user account to your social media account, personal data may be shared with Tilly by that social media provider, but only when it’s OK with you for them to do so. You always have the choice not to share this data. Same goes for external health data such as Apple Health Kit. If you give your OK we will then collect personal data that you share with us from the source/sources of your choice.
READ MORE: Why does Tilly collect and use your personal data?
We use the information collected about you for various purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To ensure that all clinic evaluations are left by a real person;
- To enable and optimize searches;
- To be able to handle medical letters of referral, lab test results and reports as well as (when applicable) sending out test kits for Tilly Fertility Checkup and other Tests.
- To enable you to participate in and/or purchase a variety of the Services’ features;
- To be able to give the best possible information to a user about fertility, mental support etc. as part of Tilly’s App Services or the Fertility Tests we provide. To give you timely notifications and reminders about e.g. treatment milestones.
- To be able to match-make users with other users when applicable.
- To provide customer support and manage user questions: When you contact us with any type of question or requests, conversations are kept for a limited period of time unless Tilly has a legitimate interest to keep such conversation for legal purposes.
- To handle your account: Tilly users can create a user account and we use the information you give us to administer this account. You can manage your reviews, the data you have input/tracked and your personal settings. For some services we may ask for additional data such as telephone numbers to enable a two-step verification process to ensure that your data is safely protected.
• User interaction
- Online groups or user conversations: We may enable users with an account to join and interact with each other through online groups, forums and seminars.
- To enable user-to-user interaction. Tilly offers users of the clinic search means to exchange information and comments about a clinic. For more information, scroll down a bit and read the section titled “How does Tilly process communications that you may send other users through Tilly’s available channels”.
- Marketing activities: We use your information for marketing activities. These activities include:
• Using your contact information to send you regular news of fertility related products and services. You can unsubscribe from email marketing communications quickly, easily and at any time – just click on the "Unsubscribe" link included in each newsletter or other communication.
• Based on your information the content of the site displayed to you may be personalized. These may be content or offers we think you might find interesting.
• When you participate in other promotional activities (such as sweepstakes, referral programs or competitions), relevant information will be used to administer these promotions.
- Communicating with you: There may be other times when we get in touch. And we process the communications you send to us. There could be a number of reasons for this, including:
• If you have not finalized a fertility clinic evaluation online, we can contact you with a reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this additional service benefits you as it allows you to carry on with an evaluation without having to start over to fill in your details again.
• When you use our services, we can send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with Tilly’s services.
• There might also be times when we may need to send you other administrative messages.
- Market research: We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research.
- Improving our services: We also use personal data for analytical purposes. To improve our services and enhance the user experience, but also for testing purposes and troubleshooting. While we have access to Personal Data for the purpose of analytics, the results are aggregated and stripped of any Personal Data. We may also contact and enable you to complete surveys.
- Contributing to research: Fertility Health is important to Tilly and we invest in scientific research in reproductive and mental health. We also conduct research for the purpose of evaluating the effectiveness and suitability of our Services for different user groups.
If we have your consent, we will use the Personal Data that you may provide, in pseudonymized or anonymized form for scientific studies, scientific articles and other research purposes. We may also, when suitable, share anonymized data with researchers looking to improve fertility care for the purpose of clinical studies and for the purpose of compiling data for scientific articles etc. We may also contact you with requests to participate in specific research projects run by us or our research/business partners.
Finally, we may analyze sensitive data in order to publicly share insights learned from aggregated data with the purpose of increasing the public knowledge and understanding of fertility health and/or mental health. Please note that any data shared will be pseudonymized or anonymized and analyzed on an aggregated level and as such does not contain any personal information.
- Promotion of a safe and trustworthy service: In order to create a trustworthy environment for you and other users, we may use personal data for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities. Similarly, we may use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including the authentication of users and evaluations. For such purposes, we may have hold back the publication of an evaluation or put on hold orders until we have finished our assessment.
Providing your personal data to Tilly is voluntary. However, depending on the type of service you want to use, we may only be able to provide you with this service if certain personal data is collected. For instance, we cannot process your evaluation if we do not collect your name and contact details. In the same way we need personal data in order to create and handle the medical letter of referral needed for the blood sample as part of the Tilly Fertility Checkup service. Consent for processing sensitive personal data must be obtained in order for the apps to work or for Tilly to be able to manage Fertility testing, such as Fertility Checkup.
If we use automated means to process personal data which produces legal effects or significantly affects you, we will implement suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
To process your personal data as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
In view of purpose A and B, Tilly relies on the legal basis that the processing of the personal data is necessary for managing an order and the performance of a contract specifically to authenticate your evaluation, administer your contact request with another user; manage medical letters of referral and/or give relevant fertility information, as well as handle customer service requests. If the required personal data is not provided, Tilly cannot finalize the service nor can we provide customer service.
In view of purposes C to J, Tilly relies on its legitimate commercial business interest to provide its services, to prevent fraud and to improve its services. When using personal data to serve Tilly’s or a third party's legitimate interest, Tilly will always balance your rights and interests in the protection of your personal data against Tilly’s rights and interests or those of the third party. For purpose I Tilly also relies on your consent to use your data for research. For purposes K, Tilly relies also where applicable on compliance with legal obligations (such as lawful law enforcement requests). Where needed under applicable law, Tilly will obtain your consent prior to processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to object to the processing set out under C to J and no opt-out mechanism is available to you directly (for example, in your account settings), to the extent applicable, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
READ MORE: How does Tilly share your data with third parties?
In certain circumstances, we’ll share your personal data with third parties.
- Your local Tilly office and/or the the Tilly TTC corporate family: In order to support the use of Tilly’s services, your details may be shared with subsidiaries of the Tilly corporate family which act as service providers for Tilly, including in relation to customer support services. To find out everything you need to know about the Tilly corporate family, contact us at email@example.com.
- Third-party service providers: We use service providers, which are not part of the Tilly corporate family, to support us in providing the Tilly services. These service providers provide support services such as
• customer support;
• market research;
• provision of IT and related services. We use third parties to to perform contractual IT related services, in these cases
• providers can only access personal data necessary to perform the contracted services;
• managing blood samples and analysis or administer/process other fertility tests;
• fraud detection and prevention services, including anti fraud screening service;
• payment services. We use third parties to process payments, handle chargebacks or provide billing collection services. When a chargeback is requested for your fertility checkup by either you or by the holder of the credit card used to make your purchase, we need to share certain reservation details with the payment service provider and the relevant financial institution to handle the chargeback. This may also include a copy of your reservation confirmation or the IP address used to make your reservation. We may share information with relevant financial institutions, if we consider it strictly necessary for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
We may also share your data with others with whom you ask us to share your Personal Data. If you choose to share your Personal Data with any third person (e.g. a partner), you accept that you have done so at your own risk.
- Competent authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud or if we are otherwise legally obliged to do so. We may need to further disclose personal data to competent authorities to protect and defend our rights or properties, or the rights and properties of our business partners.
The transmission of personal data as described in this Privacy Statement may include overseas transfers of personal data to countries whose data protection laws are not as comprehensive as those of the countries within the European Union. Where required by European law, we shall only transfer personal data to recipients offering an adequate level of data protection. In these situations, as may be required, we make contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in line with European standards. You can ask us to see a copy of these contractual agreements using the contact details below.
READ MORE: How does Tilly process communications that you and other users may exchange via Tilly’s services?
Tilly can offer you means to exchange information directly with another user. In the case where this is possible all communication will be handled through Tilly why no personal data will be shared between users unless you submit this by yourself in the following communication. The communication will be stored by Tilly for a limited amount of time.
In the case of asking questions to a user that has shared an evaluation about a fertility clinic with other users, this service is only available if a user that has created an evaluation has agreed to answer questions from other users.
Tilly accesses communications and may use automated systems to review, scan, and analyze communications for security purposes; fraud prevention; compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; investigations of potential misconduct; product development and improvement; research; customer engagement, including to provide you with information and offers that we believe may be of interest to you; and customer or technical support. We reserve the right to block the delivery of communications and data that we, in our sole discretion, believe may contain malicious content, spam, or may pose a risk to you, Tilly, or others. Note, all communications sent or received using Tilly’s communication tools will be received and stored by Tilly.
READ MORE: How does Tilly make use of mobile devices?
We offer versions of our regular website that have been optimised for mobile and tablet browsing and are also offering Apps. These mobile websites and Apps process the personal details you give us in much the same way as our website does – and they could also allow you to use location services to find clinics or labs close to you - if you want us to. You may grant us access to your location data or contact details in order to provide services requested by you.
In order to optimize the content of the Tilly newsletter, Tilly combines the searches and orders made from different computers and devices. You can unsubscribe from the Tilly newsletter at any time.
Personalised advertisements shown to you on other websites or in apps, can be offered based on your activities on linked computers and devices. By amending your cookie settings on your device (see in our Cookie Statement under “What are your choices”), you can change your cross-device tracking settings for advertisement purposes. You should know that logging out of your user account will not actually mean that you no longer receive personalised advertisements.
READ MORE: How does Tilly make use of social media?
Here at Tilly, we use social media in different ways. We use it partly to promote our products and services and to advertise, improve and facilitate our own services. You are free not to use the social media features.
- Log in with your social media account. We might offer you the opportunity to sign in to a Tilly user account with your social media account, which saves you from having to remember different user names and passwords for different online services. After you’ve signed in once, you’ll always be able to use your social media account to sign in to your Tilly account. You can decouple these accounts from each other at any time too.
- Integration of social media plugins. We have also integrated social media plugins into the Tilly website and apps. This means that when you click on one of the buttons (such as Facebook’s ‘Like’ button) certain information is shared with these social media providers. If you are logged in to your social media account at the same time, your social media provider may relate this information to your social media account and possibly present your actions on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
- Other social media services and features. We may integrate other social media services (like social media messaging) to interact with Tilly or with your contacts about our services. We may maintain social media accounts and offer apps on several social media sites. Whenever you connect with Tilly through social media, your social media service provider may allow you to share information with Tilly. If you choose to share, you will generally be told by your social media provider which information will be shared. For example, when you log into a Tilly user account with your social media account, certain information (as authorized by you to your social media provider) may be shared with Tilly. This might include your email address, age or profile pictures saved in your user account.
When you connect to a social media messaging service without having a Tilly user account, the information you choose to share with us may include the basic information available in your social media profile (including your email address, status updates and a list of your contacts). We’ll use this information to help provide you with the service you requested – for example, to reply to a message or question you might have or to create a personalised user experience on our websites. Your social media provider will be able to tell you more about how they use and process your data whenever you connect with Tilly through them.
READ MORE: What security and retention procedures does Tilly put in place to safeguard your personal data?
We observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access to, and the misuse of, personal data.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to use our services, to provide our services to you (including maintaining the online user account (if created)), to comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business, including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. If you terminate your account with us, we will keep your User Data for an additional time, to give you the possibility to come back at a different stage in your life and obtain your previous data you had then. You always have the right to request your data to be deleted earlier. When we no longer have a reason to keep your Personal Data, if you withdraw your consent or if you successfully request that we erase it, we have processes in place for anonymizing your Personal Data.
All personal data we retain will be subject to this Privacy Statement.
READ MORE: How can you control the personal data you have given to Tilly?
We want you to be in control of how your personal data is used by us. You can do this in the following ways:
- you can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- you can inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any of the personal data we hold about you but, as explained below, you may be able to make such changes yourself;
- in certain situations, you can ask us to erase, or block or restrict the processing of, the personal data we hold about you, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal data; and
- If you have given consent to Tilly to use your data for research purposes you can always withdraw this consent.
- In certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
Where we are using your personal data on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law. Moreover, where we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal data subject to applicable law.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your personal data by contacting us.
If you have an online user account, you can access a significant amount of your personal data through our website/apps. Our website/apps generally present you with the option to add, update or remove information we have about you.
If any personal data we have about you is not accessible through our website/apps, you can send us your request at no cost. For any of your requests in regards to this Privacy Statement or if you have a complaint, please contact us by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact your local data protection authority.
If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest and no opt-out mechanism is available to you directly, please contact us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights described in this Policy). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
Whenever you use our online services, including our applications, cookies and other tracking technologies can be used in various ways, such as making the Tilly website work, to analyse traffic, or for advertisement purposes. These technologies are either used by us directly, or by our business partners, including third party service providers and advertisers we work with. If you want to learn more about what a cookie is, how they are used and what your choices are, please read more here.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. So-called “first party cookies” (not as much fun as they sound) are cookies which are served by the entity operating the domain through which the cookie is served. Tilly’s own cookies are therefore “first party cookies”. In case we allow others to service cookies through the Tilly websites and apps, these cookies are so-called “third party cookies”.
In addition, there is a difference between session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies will only exist until you close your browser. Permanent cookies have a longer lifespan and are not automatically deleted once you close your browser.
Next to cookies, other tracking technologies are used which are similar to cookies. These can include web beacons (also known as pixel tags, web bugs or gifs), tracking URLs or software development kits (SDKs). A web beacon is a tiny graphic image of just one pixel that can be delivered to your computer as part of a web page request, in an app, in an advertisement or in an HTML email message. Pixels can be used to retrieve information from your device, such as your device type or operating system, IP address, and time of visit. They are also used to serve and read cookies in your browser. Tracking URLs are used to understand from which referring website the Tilly websites or apps are used. SDKs are small pieces of code included in apps, which function like cookies and web beacons.
All these technologies are together referred to in this Cookie Statement as “cookies”.
How are cookies used?
Cookies are used for different purposes. They allow you to be recognised as the same user across the pages of a website and between websites. The types of information that we collect through cookies include IP address; device ID; viewed pages; browser type; browsing information; operating system; internet service provider; timestamp; whether you have responded to an advertisement; the referring URL; and features used or activities engaged within the website/apps.
Technical cookies: We try to give our visitors an advanced, user-friendly website and apps that adapt automatically to their needs and wishes. To achieve this, we use technical cookies to show you our website, to make them function correctly, to create your user account, to sign you in and to manage your reviews and orders. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use Tilly’s website. This means we can find out what works and what doesn't, optimize and improve our websites or apps, understand the effectiveness of advertisements and communications, and ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather can include which web pages you have viewed, which referring/exit pages you have entered and left from, which platform type you have used, which emails you have opened and acted upon, and date and time stamp information.
It also means we can use details about how you’ve interacted with the site, such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you enter into various fields. We make use of analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our website or apps after they have been shown an online advertisement. This may include advertisements on third-party websites.
What are your choices?
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or delete them, simply visit allaboutcookies.org and the help section of your browser. In the settings for browsers such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. Where you find these settings depends on which browser you use. Use the "Help" function in your browser to locate the settings you need.
If you choose not to accept certain technical and/or functional cookies, you may not be able to use some functions on our website. We currently do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings. In case a common standard has been developed which defines what exactly is meant by “Do Not Track” browser signals, we will review this Cookie Statement again.
Analytics. In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes through Google Analytics from certain browser types, you may want to visit the following link: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (only for desktop).
If you have any questions about this Cookie Statement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Cookie Statement may also be amended from time to time. So visit this page regularly to keep abreast of updates.